Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mittens :)

I love my new mittens :). That thought has popped up in my head at least ten times between yesterday and today, and I keep wanting to text my mom that and...I forget. So while I am thinking about it...I'll just write it on here. :)

We won last night--69-53. We were only up by two at half time. Thankfully we dug in our heels, and started crashing the boards and causing problems for them on defense. Two of our players had double digit rebounds: 13 and 11! I had six, all in the second half. Both the men's and women's team are still undefeated on our home court!

This weekend coming up is huge. We are playing Princeton and Penn at their place. Then next weekend...my parents are coming! Yippee! :)

I have homework to do :\...I'm ready to go to bed. A Sunday nap maybe? This is when I want to ask permission from my mom ;).

I vote I take my Italian book with me while I take my nap and then I will learn through osmosis! Perfect!

Congratulations to the West Central Boys' Bowling team--what an awesome season! And a double congrats to Ryan Bigger and Dylan Kindig on making it to the individual state finals! Atta way boys!

Seeing as I just read about the adverse effects of procrastination in my psych book...I think I better say farewell. I wish you all a wonderful first week of February!

O&O,

M

P.S. Bummer--the Harvy men lost night at Cornell :(. The good news is we will get another chance at them on our home court. The bad news: if we couldn't beat them...who can? On a more happy note, Columbia women beat Dartmouth last night! Sweet! Alright, alright, I'm outta here...I mean...I guess I better go...But...Well...Yah...OK...fine... ;) Just kidding! *Mom that last part is for your benefit haha

No comments: