Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Here We Come Florida!

My mom's the coolest mom in the whole world!!
Because only the coolest mom in the whole world would send me my favorite (not really, but what they should be called) Nutterbutters!!!
And really cool mittens!! :)

But I won't need them tomorrow through Friday because we will be in cozy 70 degree weather down in Tallahassee, Florida!

Last week of freedom before classes start Monday...I better enjoy it while I can!

Have a great rest of the week and remember to smile ;). I went to an interviewing workshop this evening with some teammates and the main one-liner I walked away with was, "People like to work with people they like." Sounds good to me!

Blessings of peace and joy!

O&O,

M

P.S. I am extremely thankful for some of my really close friends and am grateful that they are willing to look out for me!

P.P.S. Upon reflection as of late, the question that keeps coming to mind during the tough spots and the good times is, which team am I fighting for? Thank goodness, or better yet, thank God, I know the answer to that one :).

P.P.P.S. My dad is also the coolest dad in the whole world...just saying my parents are the bomb... ;)

P.P.P.P.S. And noooo, they didn't even send me money! :)

P.P.P.P.P.S. (Because I might as well tack on another one by this point)...that's not to say I wouldn't mind dearest Father and Mother *wink, wink* :)

1 comment:

chris lung said...

Good luck in Florida Miriam,

We will be rooting for you from cold and snowy Illinois!

Frank Chris and Frankie