Sunday, November 29, 2009

Adios Colorado!!

Well, not quite the outcome we wanted, but, I hate to say it...it was a game thrown in the last two minutes by some lovely striped attendees. Three blatantly poor calls made when the game is that close...a little tough to swallow. But what a game Harv!! We ended up losing to Colorado University in the championship game by two points. We started off the game firing--the CU fans were left standing for almost two minutes as we came out of the gates 9-0. It was a hard fought battle the whole night. But to think we played a Big 12 team like that! And to know that we were the better team and should have won!! Our defense was the key to the game. Now we need to build off of this weekend and put it all together on Wednesday vs. Holy Cross.

I am in Barnes & Nobles doing some homework and waiting as time passes by before we leave on our red eye tonight back to Boston. And college. And papers. And projects. And finals. Ay yi yi. But it's almost December! And in THREE weeks I will be coming home!!!

Thank you all for the prayers and support! It was such a blessing to see my parents this weekend. They had safe travels and a wonderful time with their friends. I wasn't feeling so hot--most likely altitude sickness, so that was a bummer, but in the championship game I did what I could from the bench and didn't have much of a voice left afterward!

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving and enjoyed the much needed break. Take care and God bless! Home stretch now!!

O&O,

M ;)

No comments: