So I woke up bright and early on Game Day and went downstairs and put my clothes in the laundry. I came back upstairs and fiddled around for an hour then moved my clothes to the dryer. I went to breakfast, then came back and folded my clothes and put them away. And we beat BC.
All and all a good day.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. We what??? WE BEAT BOSTON COLLEGE?!?!?!? WE BEAT AN ACC TEAM THAT LAST YEAR ADVANCED TO THE FINAL FOUR OF THE WNIT???? WE WHAT?????
:) Yes, we did. The score: 82-81. It was absolutely ridiculous. It was an incredible team effort! Some of our players shot lights out, others crashed the boards like crazy, others got some steals...it was AMAZING. I played seven minutes, and although I didn't score, I hit the boards hard and I SWATTED their 6'5" monster! Emma Markley did an outstanding job defending her throughout the night and had her pinned on the top side--they lobbed it over and I came flying over from help side and smoked it :). She didn't even see it coming. Amazing night. Great fans, great bench, great chemistry. Outstanding shooting percentage. It was a great way to start the year :).
Now we get to go cheer on the boys in a contest between the nation's oldest two universities--Harvy vs. William & Mary.
What a game, what a game. :) We play again at home on Tuesday vs. Maine. One game at a time.
Smiles :).
O&O,
M
No comments:
Post a Comment