Friday, November 13, 2009

First Game Tomorrow!

Italian Day - class at 10 A.M. and then 2 P.M., but that's it for classes today, so I suppose I can't complain. I do have a "lovely" Italian assignment for this weekend, but that's also the only homework that is due soooo...I suppose I better not complain about that either :).

Not a ton of homework this past week which was nice, and I'm trying really really hard not to think about the truck load that is coming in the near future. Just think though--three weeks left of school!! 13 days until I see my parents!! 37 days until I get to come home!!

But first on the agenda is our first game tomorrow against Boston College. I have no idea what to expect at all in any way, shape, or form. But I have a feeling it will be a little different from any first game I have experienced in previous years!

I hope everyone is enjoying their mid-November. The weather hasn't been too bad around here at all which is nice. I have had the opportunity this week to enjoy some home-cooked meals. God blessed this week with some opportunities for some really enjoyable evenings to relax and get away from campus.

The church I go to is having a college/family mixer Sunday night. That should be interesting.

Well, I don't have too much to write and the clock is telling me it's 8 A.M. which means I should probably get to work :).

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

O&O,

M

1 comment:

chris said...

Good luck tonight Mimi. We will be thinking of you!

Love Frank Chris and Frankie