Big game tomorrow vs. Boston University. Italian final on Monday and oral exam on Wednesday. Stats project due Wednesday. Feels like every hour is slipping like sand through those game timers. Before I know it, a valuable thirty minutes has disappeared never to be seen again. I did finish the research paper and handed it in. Now I just need to use my time wisely this weekend to study and get started on this stats project and the stats homework that is due Monday.
The best news of the day is that I have FIFTEEN days before I get to come home and I am sooo looking forward to it, no matter how short and sweet. On the other hand, rather than pine away for break I need to use it to give me bursts of energy while I am here that way I can survive hopefully alive and well versus showing up at my doorstep like a beaten worn soldier. One day at a time. And then one more and then one more and then one more...and then eventually, Home.
O&O,
M
No comments:
Post a Comment