This is my happy dance--I passed my classes!!! Three B's and one A!! Yippee!!
We lost last night to Marist :(. Bummer. Should have won. We played an awful first half and were down by twenty. We came back within 9 multiple times in the second half, but couldn't quite get over the hump. Next game is Saturday against Navy. They are going to be in for a treat I am sure. Especially on our home court.
Playing in New York there were quite a few friends and family that were able to make it for many of our players. It was even possible for Jude (my birthmom) and her kids to come, so that was exciting.
I have to admit, I miss my Wigg dorm room and normal sleeping schedule. But ah well, I am well taken care of where I am staying now and could use the extra sleep. Actually, right now, I could use some breakfast! Breakfast at 11:50 AM. What is the world coming to? ;)
Hope you have a good day! Enjoy these last days of December!
O&O,
M
P.S. Happy dance, happy dance, happy dance! ;) Thanks again for all of the prayers and support--couldn't have done it without you! Fives all around!
P.P.S. Congrats to the WC Boys' Varsity for beating West Prairie! Thatta way boys! Way to work hard and stick with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment