Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Christmas Miracle!

Now, that's what I call a miracle! 100% precipitation was the forecast for the entire day--it stopped snowing around 2 PM. My flight was scheduled to leave at 4:10 and we were right on time...boarding the plane. With the de-icing and only having one run-way open, it was a "Home Alone 2" style mad dash from one gate to my connecting flight in O'Hare just in the nick of time, and as I boarded the plane and thought about the fact that I had only one more hour and I was home...all I could do was shake my head and smile. 1) God is good. 2) Midwestern prayer warriors are the best. 3) And who can be upset about a white Christmas? ;)

So good to be home. Thank you again for all of the prayers and support!!!

Now, it's bedtime! And off to the races in the morning :)!

O&O,

M

No comments: