But don't forget to squeeze in a little bit of relax tim! So today was my little bit of a break day. I went over to our volunteer asst.'s place (Saona) and "helped" her (by sampling the food she was making haha) to prepare for the basketball team Christmas get together at her house. It was a fun time and we were able to play a fun game of catch phrase. I have to admit, it didn't quite reach the intensity level as those Stu Co games from years past :). Of course I didn't have Jules beside me taking random candid snapshots of people either.
Tomorrow is stats in the morning, then practice at 2 P.M., then philo tomorrow night. I am hoping to be super productive tomorrow and make some big strides on my studying. I think the philo is just going to take some steady organization and clearing up of arguments--not necessarily a whole lot of "thinking" per se, just remembering and logically ordering things. Stats is just going to take lots and lots of time. And then CB 30 will be tougher than last time, but it just takes some broad connecting of themes and elements across time periods, photographers, images, and articles. My CB30 paper on Walter Iooss (Sports Illustrated ph'er) received an A!! I was super pumped :). Ok, ok, it was an A-...but still an A :).
Now off to bed...sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I simply don't think the Primal Scream is the place for me at midnight tonight. I know, I know, I should be having fun ;), but I'm thinking a nice night of sleep after 7 hours of stats yesterday is plenty of fun for me. If you have no idea what the Primal Scream is, google it...but not images haha.
Have a good night and almost, almost there!!
Love to all and an early Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
O&O,
M
"For unto us a Savior is born..." -Thank you Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment