Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Whoops :)

Let's see...I called a friend and started the conversation with, "Well, since I know it's not Tuesday, then I must be okay calling you at this time!" My friend's response? "Ummm...well...actually..."

Ok, so I goofed and mixed up the days. No big deal :).

Then I decided tonight was a good night to lazily go here and there and talk to so-and-so and do this-and-that...then I realized...oh dear. I still have Italian homework. And a chapter to read for psych. And it's getting late. Oh boy.

And to top it off, the worst and most terrible and horrendous thing! I forgot to ask the lady at Boloco to leave the beans off of my burrito. I know, I know...how could I do that to myself??

The good news is? I'm still smiling :) and I had a handful of my favorite secret stash of skittles, so for now? I'm alllllll good. (Not to be confused with Devona Algood--who just happens to the starting center for Princeton whom we are preparing to give a run for their 15-2 money.)

Have a good night, and if you read this tomorrow, have a happy Wednesday! (And yes, I mean Wednesday!)

O&O,

M

P.S. In my dream last night I became the proud owner of a new puppy and I named him Rory :). Crazy what dinner conversations can do to impact dreams.

No comments: