Sunday, February 28, 2010

3, 0, 75, 1

3 regular season games left (which just happen to be at home!!)
0 losses on our home court
75 days until I am totally, completely, and utterly finished with my freshmen year at Harvy
1 or more like first...the place my team did not get at the Rozetta Baptist Church annual trivia night...but the place my parents' team received. Hmph. ;)

Another weekend down. Two wins, which gives us a seven game winning streak. Lovely little rivalry flare up at Yale, but that's for a face-to-face story someday.

I have now done one thing right--I have color-coded and labeled the entire month of March, which is...scary. It is really nice to see the blank space throughout the week of the 13th-21st. Some of the "highlights" of the month: Italian Exam, Expos Paper #1 Due, Af Am 10 Paper #1 Due, and SLS 20 Exam 2 and Paper #2 Due. Some of the Real Highlights: Home games vs. Penn, Princeton (who is still undefeated...for now...in the Ivy League), and Dartmouth; tournament games somewhere, sometime, against someone; SHOWCASE NIGHT!!! back home on March 17th!!!!!; NHS Induction Night (...a bit random...but potentially fun); and the albeit elusive dream of possibly sneaking home to see my families for a little bit at the end of Spring Break.

Considering I have managed to avoid homework for the past three hours (yikes! I didn't even realize!!) I really better go! Big week this week...one day at a time. Prioritize, don't get overwhelmed, and take deep breaths....follow steps 1-3 every day for the next 75 days, and somehow, someway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I


(and I definitely am only referring to the chorus ;)...start at about :54)

:) Have a great week, a great month of March, and see you soon!!

O&O,

M

No comments: