Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Split

Frustrating. We were embarrassed by Princeton. We played great the first five minutes...and then the rest of the game was just ugly. They were a good team and they played well--but not that well.

The good news is we made it safely through the snowstorm to Philly and stayed in a great hotel right across the street from the famous city hall. Philly is quite the city. It snowed an estimated 17 inches over night. We played a good game against Penn and now we are on the bus heading home.

Although the Princeton game was terrible, there was a bright spot in the night. My Uncle Gene, cousin Laura and her daughter Lily were able to come to the game :). Lily is four and after the first initial minute of shyness, had me wrapped up in a hug for the next fifteen minutes. Uncle Gene is my birthmom's oldest brother. My Uncle John (another brother of my birthmom's), Aunt Marg, and their family were hoping to come to Penn from Washington D.C., but they got completely snowed in. I am glad they were safe though, as bummed as I was that they couldn't come.

Superbowl Sunday tomorrow! Go Colts!! Six days until I see my mom and dad!! I hope that everyone is able to have a restful Sunday, and can have a little time to recharge and relax.

O&O,

M

No comments: