Monday, February 8, 2010

Uno, Due, Tre...

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FRIDAY!!!!! And on Friday my parents will be here!!! I am so excited for this weekend! I'm just hoping I can concentrate enough to get all of my homework done. I need a good dose of self-discipline this week so that I don't get too distracted and then realize by Friday I have run out of time to get work done. I cannot wait to see my parents!!

Bummer for the Colts last night :(. But I have to admit when I saw Drew Breese with tears in his eyes holding his baby boy I was actually kind of okay with the Saints winning. It's also hard not to be excited for the city of New Orleans.

I don't know where my day of rest went yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to catch up on some sleep before this weekend.

Have a wonderful week!

O&O,

M

No comments: