Last night when I was talking to my mom, I mentioned how tired I am because I have been staying up so late and struggling to get up very early. And then I said something that a few months ago I never thought I would ever say, "I think I am becoming a normal college student...Life here is becoming normal." Whoa whoa whoa! Wonders never cease! ;) Mark your calendars; about time, right?
As the subject line hints at, this lifestyle is not quite having the best effect on me and I am tannnnked. (Aren't we all?) In light of that feeling, some different songs and a particular video have been helpful in perking me up and keeping my eyes open. Feel free to play these in the background (except for the basketball one--that you only have to watch for 10 seconds to appreciate fully!) if you are looking for a pick me up:
Video that is quite entertaining: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqxwUWw4ibE
10 minute long worship song that we have been singing at church that I really really like, especially around the 5 minute mark (a good background music song; I wouldn't necessarily suggest watching the whole thing, just listening to it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sjYWrpNoCs
Fun song that we have also been playing at church that I enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls68i1Y4Quw
Hope that these come in handy for you as much as they have for me :).
Practice at 5 PM, followed by sleep sleep sleep blessed sleep, two hours of Italian tomorrow morning, and then shoot around before we get on the bus for Brown. Second to last weekend of back to back games--these last few weeks are everything we have been working towards since June--crazy.
Have a wonderful Thursday and an early Happy Friday!
O&O,
M
No comments:
Post a Comment