Best news of my entire life:
NO PRACTICE SATURDAY!!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!! I can't even explain how happy I was when Kathy said that! We do have a super intense challenge tomorrow, so it's not like we are technically taking a day off (we usually don't have morning workouts on Thursdays), but hey, a free Saturday morning??!!! Hallelujah!! I was so HAPPY! I haven't felt that happy in three weeks!
But now, it's off to bed and avoiding the homework that will still be there in the morning, because I just want to sleep and I am feeling good so I'm hoping the dreams will be good too ;).
One step at a time. Laugh at something everyday. And remember where I came from and who I belong to--that is what will get me through this.
Super excited as well because I talked to one of my best buds in the whole world, Jacqui, yesterday and that made me happy. And a family friend is going to be in Boston to visit which will be fantastic. I have truly been blessed by all of the amazing people God has placed in my life and I am extremely grateful for everyone's support. I can't wait to give hugs, high fives, and HUGE smiles at the finish line. Until then, it's back to cross country: don't walk and don't finish last. Growing, learning, living. God's got it.
O&O,
M
1 comment:
Hi! Would you send me an email. I need your address as a virus wiped all of my contacts out. I have a little advice that you might enjoy. Have a great day!! Miss seeing that beautiful smile in the hallway. Mrs. Hull
Post a Comment