Well, hopefully it works the same for girls :). I went to the doctor and I am not that sick, just mucus congestion grossness sick. Translated: coughing, sneezing, and having trouble breathing, but in phases not necessarily all of the time.
TOUGH:
1. strong, durable. not easily broken or cut
2. not brittle or tender
5. capable of great endurance; sturdy; hardy
6. not easily influenced, as a person; unyielding; stubborn
9. hard to bear or endure
10. vigorous; severe; violent
11. vicious; rough; rowdyish
12. practical, realistic, and lacking in sentimentality
13. slang. remarkable excellent; first-rate; great
(Dictionary.com)
#9, 10, and 11 are teaching me how to be #1, 2, 3, 6, 12, and someday ;) 13. I don't know if I ever would have used the word tough to describe myself. But I have a feeling by the end of preseason if I haven't added that to the list? I will be in some major trouble. All of the sayings, like Go Hard or Go Home, are beginning to take on whole new levels for me. The one thing I know is that at the end of the day I have my people cheering me on and praying for me and I have God as my Rock and Foundation. I have known and know some tough people in my life. Some of them are my coaches right now ;). But you know the conclusion I have decided on? If they believe I can do it, that I too can be tough, then I better listen to them. The alternative wouldn't be pretty.
For now though, I am headed to bed so I can hopefully get over this cold and get back to my normal sleepy self versus my congested sleepy self ;).
O&O,
M
No comments:
Post a Comment