Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hot Dog!!

Smoked 'em! We came out ready to play and with a whole team effort (plus fans and family!), beat Dartmouth by 30 points!!! Now that's the way to start the Ivy run!!

Seattle at their place on Saturday. We head out Thursday, practice there on Friday, play Saturday, back on Sunday (hopefully just barely in time to watch the last quarter or so of the BEARS VS PACKERS GAME!!!!!), and we start school on Monday!

January is starting to come to a close. I'm chipping away at my social psychology textbook and hopefully by the time school starts I will have read the whole thing (I figured that's a decent way to spend some extra time during J-term). Here's to a win over Dartmouth, cheers to my first trip to the northwest, and a "let's get ready to RUUUUMMMBBBBLLLLLLEEE!" vs Princeton on Feb. 4th and Penn on Feb. 5th!!!!!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that the week ahead is filled with sunshine and smiles!

O&O,

M

P.S. Prayers for the Dartmouth point guard who went down with a knee injury in the game and our freshmen Marissa who went down with a knee injury as well. Let's hope all is okay with both of them.
P.P.S. And continued prayers for Claire--she will be having her knee surgery on Jan. 19th.

P.P.P.S. And you could either say I wrote in this color because Dartmouth is green or...BECAUSE THE JETS BEAT THE PATS!!!! Yikes! Anything is possible--gotta show up to play the game!! Note to self and team!

No comments: