Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break Begins...

Sorry for the hiatus. We had a couple of days off and now we are back to work. Practice tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday. Monday night we find who, when, and where we play. I'm pretty sure I didn't do so hot on my Italian midterm today :(. Our whole team went to support the women's hockey team tonight. They played Cornell in the NCAA quarterfinals. They lost 6-2 :(. One of my roommates started--there are a lot of freshmen on the team that play quite a bit.

I'm kind of scatterbrained tonight and can't think of too much to say, other than thank goodness it's spring break. It's going to be so nice to not have classes. Ugh. My classes are a million times better than last semester as far as enjoying myself and not flipping out, but the grades aren't necessarily reflecting that. Ah well, I'm learning right? And just think how far I've come since September! And now, only 9 more weeks until my last day of school, 8 more weeks of classes and exams, and 7 more weeks of Italian. Practically the home stretch, right?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Don't Forget! SHOWCASE NIGHT at West Central High School Wednesday, March 17th, starting at (I'm guessing...) 5 PM. Food, fun, and entertainment for the whole family ;). (And let me know how it goes!)

O&O,

M

P.S. I think tomorrow we might go to a movie. After that, it's psych, psych, psych, expos, Af Am reading, psych, some more psych, and some more expos. And I might work up the guts to email my Italian teacher who has to stay here over Spring Break to meet with him about the test. Orrrr I might not. But I won't give up! ;) Ciao!

No comments: