Congrats HWBB 09-10 on a fantastic 20-win regular season. This year's record is the best Harvard has had since the 1998 season when they upset #1 seeded Stanford in the NCAA opening round. I can't wait to see what damage we do next year. Everyone's back, Jasmine will be completely back from her torn ACL, and we will have four new freshmen to keep us on our toes. I am really excited.
But! This season isn't over yet! No solid news yet, but we will for sure be playing in the WNIT over spring break. I will keep you updated; we should find out by Monday.
And I will admit I was pretty pleased with tonight's win over Dartmouth--you can check out the box score if you are into that kind of thing at: http://gocrimson.com/sports/wbkb/2009-10/files/wb100309.htm My coaches were pretty pleased ;)...
Paper due Thursday morning...haven't really started it yet. Italian mid-term Friday...haven't really started studying for that yet either...
But...we beat Dartmouth! ;)
O&O,
M
P.S. I you have fifteen minutes to spare, this link will take you to an extremely entertaining video of our post-game parents weekend banquet in the lounge after we lost to Princeton. We surprised Kathy and read poems in honor of her since we did not have any seniors. There are a lot of inside jokes, but it is still pretty funny and a very interesting way to "meet" the team ;)...
http://www.flipshare.com/view.aspx?nRecipient=&nFrame=MzliODA3M2QtYWRkYi00MjZjLWFmMWUtYzU2YmUwMTZmZTEy&nMedia=MGYwNTU1MzYtZjc1ZC00ZjgwLWE0NzItYTlkNTA4Y2EyMTA3&nT=2342742027588226
P.P.S. Our women's hockey team is playing in the quarterfinals of the NCAA tournament on Friday--HWBB will be there all decked out in full support! Go Hockey! And Go Roomie! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment