Monday, October 12, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! I thought my parents were going to faint! It was sooo nice to be HOME again!!! I flew in late Saturday night, stayed with L&B, then surprised my parents Sunday morning :)! I tried to get them to turn on the speaker phone so I could talk to both of them at once; eventually I just said, "Well, I didn't want to take up too much of your time! Just wanted to make sure you were up and going so that WE would be ready to go on time!!!" Click. Yelling, "'CUZ I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE LATE!!!" This is being said as I am coming up the washroom stairs into our kitchen! :) :) :)

It was so amazing to see the Horizon, and the Stars, and to cruise at 60 mph down the road! And it's so Quiet! I loved this opportunity to be home and I am so thankful that it all worked out! For those I didn't see, I wish I could have had more time, trust me, but know that I loved being home and look forward to the next opportunity when I might get to see some more people.

It's late tonight, and I have to catch an early morning flight, but I just wanted to let out the exciting news before I go jump back into the raging ocean called school tomorrow! I probably took too much of a break, in that I didn't think about my studies a whole lot at all...but you know, :) it was nice just to be home.

Air hugs to all and a huge thank you to those who made this weekend possible! It might make more sense now as to why the updates have been a bit more few and far between--I have been on the verge of exploding with excitement all week, but I couldn't let it slip! Take care and God bless!

And just in case I haven't said it enough already, it was nice to be home.

Really really nice.

Love Always,
O&O,
M

1 comment:

chris lung said...

so glad you got to come home miriam bet your folks really were surprised. good luck at school.

Frank Chris and Frankie