Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm OLD! :)

Highlights:
  1. I actually stayed up til midnight to usher in the big 1-9 (and no, this is not a sign of the things to come, but a sign of studying for midterms!)
  2. My parents sent me a birthday party in a box, complete with cake, forks, plates, napkins, and other goodies for me and my roommates!
  3. In my room tonight Happy Birthday was sung to me in NINE different languages!! English, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin (Chinese), Romanian, Turkish, Italian, Portugese, and French! How cool is that??
  4. I truly did put in an hour of stats preparation, I promise!
  5. I watched an anvil shoot up 200 feet into the air on my last day of being 18 :). Who could ask for more? ;)
Thank you to all for the love and support this past year! It has been a crazy one! I look forward to what the year ahead brings, if only because I know that I am loved by some amazing people! A special thanks to my parents for putting up with me :) and to my birthmom for giving me a chance at life. I am forever thankful for the courage you had in making that choice.

Annnnnd, we are off! 19 it is!

O&O!

Love,
19-year-old Miriam

P.S. here's the anvil link lol, you might need to copy and paste it in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhQ4dE_RGnQ

2 comments:

frank chris and frankie said...

happy birthday miriam

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Meme!! Sorry that i'm late...i hope you had the best birthday ever it sounds like you did. Basketball starts monday for me; I'm exited and nervous at the same time. Hows your basketball going?

Love you,
Justine Dillard