Thursday, July 16, 2009

My First Blog Post

Hello Everyone!

So this is the first time I have ever had a blog; bear with me. I just wanted to have a way to share what's going on in my life en mass versus having to constantly retell everything :). I can't believe I have just a little more than a month left before I head out for Timbuktu, but I have to admit I am getting somewhat excited.

BUT one day at a time! The next big event on the calendar is Sunday--AUSTRALIA!! I am psyched for that! I will be bringing back tons of pictures and look forward to putting on one more show at good old WC before I head out east. I will have a solid time and date for that in the near future.

It's been one heckuva a summer so far and I am excited to see what all God still has in store for me! Over & Out :)

No comments: