Thursday, February 16, 2017

Food Photos through Southeast Asia

Far and above my most adventurous trip in regard to food, my time in Singapore and Thailand included quite the cuisine exploration. Not pictured: delicious Singaporean round table food as well as some Malaysian food (or at least I don't remember which item was specifically claimed by Malaysia). Select the photo to enlarge it for viewing!
Singapore - Hawker Centre, the pink photo is rice?!
Singapore - Hawker Centre, dessert
Singapore - Hawker Centre, Authentic Chinese 
Singapore - Hawker Centre, Ew but I tried it!
Singapore - Little India, Indian Naan 
Singapore - Authentic Japanese
Singapore - Authentic Japanese 
Singapore - Authentic Japanese 
Singapore - I don't even know, gross
Thailand - Dairy Queen, Macha (Green Tea) and Red Bean ice cream
Thailand - Fish
Thailand - Crab Cakes if I remember correctly
Thailand - Seafood Salad, included octopus
Thailand - I was not a fan of the coconut water

No comments: