![]() |
| A vending machine in the Tokyo airport--quite a different look from the European style. |
![]() |
| A view of Tokyo from the top of the Tokyo Skytree. Unfortunately it was too cloudy to see Mt. Fiji but we could still see a great deal of the city. |
![]() |
| Frosted Flakes in Japanese...priceless. |
![]() |
| My friend Gino and I having artsy photograph fun in one of the market temple areas in Tokyo. |
![]() |
| Pictured here: the Rainbow Bridge, the Statue of Liberty as gifted by the French to Tokyo, and the bright red beam in the far background is Tokyo Tower which looks similar to the Eiffel Tower. |
![]() |
| Capturing the Tokyo skyline in the background. Already there were signs up for the 2020 Summer Olympics. |
![]() |
| Ehhh....there were a TON of stairs to climb in order to get to the top of Victoria Peak in Hong Kong! |
![]() |
| The view of the city from the top of Victoria Peak in Hong Kong--I was completely drenched in perspiration (gross). |
![]() |
| I can only imagine what the view would be like on a clear day! |
![]() |
| The lights of the city skyline are second to none...by far one of my favorite photos of all of my travels as I rode the ferry across the river. |










No comments:
Post a Comment