A week ago yesterday I landed in Moline and made my way back to Henderson County. A week later I have officially finished school after finalizing my junior year with the final three days at West Central--I always love ending the year with a return to my first grade teacher's classroom. Graduation, promotion, parties, and visitations later, the steady flow of the cycle of life continues in the homeland. For many dear friends this has been a stressful/upsetting/depressing week amongst many joyful moments. It is reassuring to take what my recent Coast Guard Academy graduate cousin Joe said in a speech to his Christian fellowship group--"All that is in my head is in HIS hands." How thankful I am that God is greater than anything I could ever imagine and yet He cares about my thoughts, hopes, dreams, tears, friends and family. How even more thankful I am that His promise of always being there applies to all who trust in Him. What a reassurance and promise that is to hold onto and keep close. May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you and give you peace this week and in the weeks to come.
A longer update to come.
O&O,
M
No comments:
Post a Comment