It is August 9?!?! Not that there is anything particularly crazy about that date, but it does mean it is much closer to the end of summer than I am perhaps ready for...and yet at the same time, when the time does come, it'll be good.
SUCH an AMAZING INCREDIBLE AWESOME summer. I would not trade one day of it for the world. I have had entirely too much fun and am practically brimming over with love and family and friends and corn...and heat...and sweet country road drives. What a blessing filled summer.
The big event just recently was sneaking out to Washington, D.C. for my birthmom's sister's wedding. SOOOOOO cool. So much family. So much fun. Perfect time. More details to come later when I reflect more on the summer, but for now two important dates to share:
AUGUST 24 - Departure date for the East Coast and JUNIOR year at Harv!!
NOVEMBER 12 & 13 - HARV playing in a tourny @ IOWA!!!! Iowa City, Carver Arena--I'M SOO EXCITED!!!!!!! Bring everyone! I will get more information as the month comes to an end--in the papers, on facebook, and on here as to when, how, where, etc. But SAVE THE DATES!!!!
Much love and wishes that you are having a DELIGHTFUL summer!
O&O,
M
P.S. And here is dear Uncle John attacking me with Princeton orange (one of the wedding colors)...typical... :). He's one year younger than my birthmom (there are 11 children total) and he and I are pretty much twins, except that he is left-handed!

No comments:
Post a Comment