Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Australia Presentation

To All Community Members and Followers,

Thank you again for all of the support I received for this trip! It was the trip of a lifetime and unforgettable and that is why I am so looking forward to sharing it with you!

When: Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 7 P.M.
Where: West Central High School Gymnasium on Highway 34
What: Australia/Hawaii trip presentation, acknowledgement of supporters, and the distribution of tshirts (one free tshirt to every supporter and then the same style tshirt for sale for $10)
Who: Open to the Public! All are welcome!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone and sharing my experience. Hope to see you there!

O&O

P.S. On a scary note (for me at least!), I will actually be leaving to head East on Saturday the 22nd, so if you want to see me one last time before I get my new accent and east coast pace, this would be your chance! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could come, but we'll be on vacation! :( We have youth group tomorrow evening at the usual time if you'd like to join us!