Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer Adventures



In eleven days Illinois, cornfields, droughts, shingling, children everywhere every day, cows, open horizon sunsets and sunrises...those will all be highlights of the past. In their place will be early morning workouts, Saturday morning sprints, psych/soc/education classes, late night paper-writing, theme nights out with the team, basketball games across the country (can you say hello San Diego right before New Years??), and East Coast entertainment in all its forms. One. More. Time. It is Senior Year. And I could not be more excited...to first fully enjoy my last days here at home for awhile, and then to ENJOY to the MAX this grand finale year at Harv! Below are some photo highlights of this summer. I am looking forward to sharing this next season ahead with all of my friends, family, and supporters. What a ride it has been!








 





 Less than two more weeks to go on my K-12th grade super-fast-paced-Billy-Madison-style school run, dust for mom, pack my clothes back into the suitcases that I never fully unpacked, and enjoy a few more tickle/cuddle sessions with my kiddos. A great summer behind, a great year ahead.

O&O,

M

No comments: