Monday, February 20, 2012

Learning

After a road split to Brown (L)/Yale (W), we are fighting for second with Yale (three losses each), and Princeton has the top spot with zero losses. We plan on changing that up Friday, when we head out for our Princeton/Penn weekend. Then we have Columbia/Cornell, and Dartmouth on the following Tuesday, and the rest is TBD. Crazy.

But the biggest word I keep repeating to myself right now is ENJOY. Saturday night as I went to sleep it sunk in that a month from now, we will be moving on to next year. So let's ENJOY the right now. Let's ENJOY the next practice, the next team (really, family) dinner, the next game, the next sprint. Because of each other, because of being together. And because at the end of the day, it is the relationships we have built along the journey that really matter the most. How will we choose to live our day? How many people can we make smile?

Enjoy. Your day. Your life. Your family. The sunset. The stars. The morning breeze. And live.

O&O,

M

P.S. I dropped stats. Yuck ew gross not a good idea poor decision on my part. I would say it was fun while it lasted...but was it really? Nah. A reminder slash flashback to freshmen fall = stats are not for me.

No comments: