Life is just too exciting for my own good right now. So many things to do, people to see, places to visit, friends to talk to, weights to lift, basketballs to shoot...oh...and studying and packing to do.
Right.
Tomorrow is duty calls Day 1. Thursday is duty calls Day 2. Friday is fun day with the fam, Saturday is fun day with more fam, and Sunday is fun day with even more fam! How am I supposed to handle all of this excitement?!
Calmly, maturely, and with some much needed sleep before I dive in to the next few days. Yes, Mom I promise, I did look at some lectures today...and I even looked at the boxes my roommates have all over the living room. :)
Oh! And I also learned how to play tennis! And went down to the North End for some Mike's pastries! And watched Glee! And was surprised by a visit from my aunt and uncle and their friend from South Africa! And did a morning workout! And...well, you get the idea :)
Have a wonderful, very productive, middle of the week Wednesday. In 41 hours, I will be officially done with my freshmen year of college! Woot woot and hallelujah!
Take care and God bless!
O&O,
M
P.S. I am getting so excited for my summer training program! Things are really falling into place and I look forward to putting together lessons and getting to work with the young rising basketball stars in our area! Henderson County a week from today! Gotta love home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment