See, there's this lady I know that is the most amazing person I have ever met. She is wise and elegant and drives me nuts sometimes when she tells a story slow motion. She is beautiful and respected and sometimes doesn't pay one bit of attention to a thing I say. She cooks healthy and yummy food and challenges me to do new things, but never sends the mail on time. She has a great sense of humor and laughs at my jokes, but she gets downright violent if I try to tickle her. She is very intelligent and works very hard, but when it comes to dusting, she uses allergies as her excuse (pah!). She travels all over the place and knows a lot about all sorts of cool little things, (and I can't think of anything sarcastic to say!). She loves her family more than anything, but loves God even more than that...
Which is why she is the coolest, bestest, awesomest, sweetest, wisest, and #1 MOM Award receiver all around--sorry to all of those other contestants ;).
So Mom...can you buy me some new jeans?
:)
But, really.
Another great Day 8 spent with my cousins Sarah and Rebecca, baking the best brownies ever and just hanging out and sharing stories. Ended up spending the night and waking up to head to church then came back for our last team Sunday brunch--the last Sunday we will all be together until the fall. Crazy.
So life is good! Happy Mother's Day to all and have a GREAT week!
O&O,
M
P.S. And it would be remiss not to mention that I am in the midst of talking to my birthmom on Mother's Day, so so so very appreciative for the life that she allowed me to have. I'm so very thankful every day for the choice she made 19 years ago. So truly...Happy Mother's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment