What is family? What is community? What is nationalism?
Hello Af Am Studies, Expos, and Psych!
And every day life that includes abolitionist movement meetings (really!), heart to hearts with family I just met this summer, and homework (oh so lovely) assignments that somehow oddly seem to all connect.
And then of course, there is Italian...floating around on its own :). LAST take home Quiz EVER this weekend!!! Yippee! Buuuuuut, I really want to go hang out with my family--so I think I will. Tomorrow. Or rather today since it's past midnight. We are watching a cool Italian movie called "The Best of Youth". It also happens to be six hours long. I really do enjoy it though. As much as I harp about language courses, it is an amazing thing to understand another language. Or at least make a valid attempt right? :)
9:05 AM tomorrow morning check out 102.3 FM
http://www.wrmj.com/Web%20Audio/RUTZEN%20INTERVIEW.mp3
Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
O&O,
M
P.S. The summer basketball program is going great! Let me know if you want to know more!
No comments:
Post a Comment